Single roll of Kodak ProImage 100 ISO 35mm 36 Exposures, unexpired film.
Kodak Pro Image 100 Film is a medium-speed film that features high color saturation, accurate color and pleasing skin-tone reproduction, and good underexposure latitude. It is intended for portrait and social applications and can be stored at room temperature—even in hot, humid climates. Its printing characteristics are similar to those of Kodak GOLD Films to help simplify printing for photofinishers.
- Outstanding flesh-tone reproduction, color accuracy, and saturation.
- Intended for room temperature storage.
- Excellent latent-image-keeping characteristics.
- Printing characteristics similar to those of Kodak GOLD Films.
- The film of choice for portrait and social photographers.